Monday, August 22, 2011

Healthy Eating In Atlanta (Seasons 52)

Take a journey with me as i explore some of Atlanta's hottest restaurants. I will enlighten you on how to make the best choices, 
while still enjoying your evening out with your family and friends.


Seasons 52 is one of my favorite restaurants, with a seasonally inspired menu. Each item on the menu is less then 475 calories, reasonably portioned, so you will be very satisfied.. The restaurant has a great ambiance as well, really sophisticated, with a great wait staff. Trust me the food wont disappoint, you would soon forget that you are in fact eating healthy!!! But if i were you I would stay away from the mini indulgence, even tho there under 475 calories the fat content is pretty high




Spicy Chipotle Shrimp Flatbread 
I usually like to start off with the Spicy Chipotle Shrimp Flatbread as appetizer, which is one my most favorite flatbreads there. A great appetizer for more then one
person 


Calories: 400
Fat: 12
Carbs: 38
Protein: 32




My favorite Dinner Main Plates would Include the:
Fieldale Farms All Natural BBQ Chicken
Fieldale Farms All Natural BBQ Chicken with Yukon Gold garlic mashed potatoes and fresh roasted corn salad
(great source of protein)




Calories: 447
Fat: 10
Carbs: 38
Protein: 50





Cedar Plank Roasted Salmon 
Cedar Plank Roasted Salmon with whole-roasted sweet carrots, fresh asparagus and red bliss potatoes
(great source of proten)



Calories: 447
Fat: 17
Carbs: 28
Protein: 47


http://www.seasons52.com/




www.TrainEverHard.com

No comments:

Post a Comment